GPS Map Free
Map with route finder and place finder
- Category Travel and Transportation
- Program license Free
- Version 4.5
- Size 4 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.fundoapps.gpsmappaid
- Program by Karma Karma
Global positioning systems are very unique in how they work, and for millions of travelers on the road, they're a godsend; and this is especially true for people who like using the GPS Map Free app for Android, which gives them much easier access to the Google Maps feature.
An Unbiased Review of GPS Map Free for Android
Google Maps is a fantastic tool and is considered a marvel of modern technology by any traveler who's ever been out there on the road and couldn't find their way home or to a destination. However, Google Maps can be a rather complicated thing to use. It's quite hard to perform precise and local searches, and there's a lot of fluff that gets in the way of actually pinpointing a destination. Because of this, the GPS Map Free app has been a huge help for Android users who love Google Maps yet really want an easier way to use them. In essence, all this app does is assist people in trying to use Google Maps, and it does it by simplifying the searches and allowing you to focus much more on local positioning rather than working from a global positioning standpoint.
This free tool is incredibly easy to use and there's really no set-up required. All you have to do is download the tool, and open up the app. From there, the intuitive interface makes it very easy for you to figure out what to do and how to do it. You can easily switch in and out of street view, and you won't be hassled by all of those obnoxious markers obstructing the view of your destination.
Pros and Cons of the GPS Map Free App
- Provides much easier controls than Google Maps
- Local searching is easier and more detailed
- The app size is very small
- Rated 100% safe independently
- Only allows you to use Google Maps
- Does not give you new locations not already on Google
fixed minor bugs
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.